At Prairie Berry Winery, we are taking the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic very seriously.
We are diligently following Food Safety Laws and guidelines and directives from the CDC and industry experts to uphold a safe and clean environment for our guests. We will be updating this page regularly with the changes we’re making and precautions we’re taking in the Tasting Room.
Updated: Friday, June 26, 2020
- Staff wears masks
- Temperature and health checks enforced for employees
- Sanitization between every customer
- Limited capacity
- Social distancing enforcement
- Hand sanitizer is available
- Plexiglass shields at checkout
- Staff required to take COVID-19 Prevention Training
- Expanded covered outdoor seating
- Contactless payment is available
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly 877.226.9453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.