- 1 pound turkey or chicken meat, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Gorgonzola crumbles
- ¼ cup toasted walnut pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- Crusty multigrain bread, cut into 1″ thick slices
Combine all ingredients and let rest in refrigerator while you toast your bread.
Slice the loaf of bread to 1″ thick and on the bias. Place on cookie sheet and into 350 degree oven and toast as desired.
Top one slice of toasted bread with the turkey salad and enjoy open face with a glass of Apricot wine!