At Prairie Berry Winery, we are taking the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic very seriously.
We are diligently following guidelines and directives from the CDC and industry experts to uphold a safe and clean environment for our guests. We will be updating this page regularly with the changes we’re making and precautions we’re taking in the Tasting Room.
Updated: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Enhanced sanitization efforts
- Limited capacity
- Social distancing encouraged
- Hand sanitizer is available
- Expanded covered outdoor seating
- Contactless payment is available
- To improve indoor air quality and reduce pathogens in the air, ionizers have been installed on all HVAC units
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly 877.226.9453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.